CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Introducing...

Hello - I would like you to meet the newest member of our family, Cooper.
Mom is super glad he finally decided to get here and loves the fact that she can bend over, lay on her stomach, and such again!



Now that's a cute baby!

7 comments:

Brandi said...

That IS a cute baby! And those are some cute pictures too. I need to come over and cuddle with him :)

jenilynd said...

he is sooooo cute!!! How is Acelin doing with a brother?

The Bliss Family said...

I just love that little guy...he's so darn cute!

Amanda Bishop said...

I love his hair. What a cute boy. I hope all is well!

turning about said...

He is very cute! Is his hair curly? Can't wait to see him when we come up this summer.

team wilson said...

Erin,
Hey there. It's Heidi (Adams) Wilson. I'm blog hopping and just wanted to say that Cooper is so stinkin' cute. Holy amount of hair! Adorable!!!!

Sherrie said...

Yours?? What? I didn't hear anyone say that you were expecting! He's adorable :)