CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Compulsion

Compulsion...I think this is what we may have to look forward to in the future.

If only I could focus that same directive into cleaning some toilets.

The first brownie batter lickin'....yummmmmmy....messsssyyyyy.


This is what happens when the sock drawer is left open:

Quite a fashion statement.

Isn't this picture so dainty...

Until you see it belongs to this:


Now don't judge me since my kid looks like a ragamuffin in all these pictures. However there is never a dull moment around here.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I just love that little girl, and I love that she is giving you a run for your money.

turning about said...

Fun, fun, fun! I just love the little crazy things kids do and say!

jenilynd said...

K- to cute!!! Wait until the start lining everything up from trucks to what ever they can find!! Hey cheap entertainment. and that pictures with the shoes, fabulous!

The Bliss Family said...

So cute! I miss those sweet babies. I wish I could hold cooper. He's so darn cute.