CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Challenge

"Warning...if you have not read the last Twilight book & don't want to know what happens, don't continue reading this"

So I was chatting with Aaron about my last post for some random reason yesterday, and the conversation continued into me telling him I couldn't wait for him to see the last Twilight move (because we all know he definatley isn't going to read the book).
Well our conversation continued into me just telling him the basic plot of the book and as I was rambling through how Jacob imprints on Bella's baby, how Bella's pregnancy is fast & the baby tries to claw itself out of her womb, which is why Edward finally turns her into a vampire, and how the baby ends up being this super growning freak of a baby, I'm thinking in my head "wow, this sounds even more cheesy when you try explaining it to someone".
Anyway his reaction was just as I imagined it to be. It was awesome.

So my challenge to you if you want a good laugh is find a guy in your life & tell him the plot line to the last Twilight book...Guaranteed it will be classic.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I can just imagine Aaron's response...soo fitting! AND by the way, I agree - Jacob much hotter than Edward with his new hot haircut!!! :)

Brandi said...

I took the challenge and told Jamie's boyfriend Shane while we were driving home from boating. Classic! he was rolling his eyes, throwing up in his mouth a little and totally perplexed at how a story like that can sell. The whole conversation just reminded me how much I really hated the last book.