CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cake Eater



So I'm not a huge fan of eating cake or frosting. My friend talked me into taking a cake decorating class so I said sure why not I need to expand my knowledge base. I told my Sunday School class of kids this week that it is important for them to pay attention in school especially to science because someday they may be making their own worlds...I'm just trying to figure out how the knowledge of cake decorating can fit into this category. Anyway I digress...The class wasn't too bad. I actually enjoyed it but ended up throwing away all the cakes I made because nobody around here would eat them. Here is the cake I made in my last class. It is no masterpiece by any means but now I know how to make roses out of frosting (instead of play-do which is what I usually make them out of when feeling creative).

0 comments: