Here is what my garden looks like right now...If you look real close you can see all of the weeds I haven't got out yet (and am contimplating if I ever will after I weeded it for 2 hours last week). My beans are ready to pick which is exciting. I guess the next question is who is going to eat them? The husband won't touch the things so hopefully the stink will like them as I can't eat them all. I guess I will have to try an adventure in canning beans. Good food storage I guess.
Oh...did you notice our dying lawn too? It's not faring so well with the heat apparently.
This is my gardening pal. He is our backyard neighbors dog and his name is Mugsy and he keeps my daughter and I entertained while I am constantly pulling weeds.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Garden Pics
Posted by a&e drumm at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You can't see the weeds at all in the photos. It looks great. If you can stand how ugly the weeds are just leave them. Our neighbors never pull theirs and they have tons of veggies. I can't stand weeds so I'd pull them though.
Post a Comment