CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

I think I have the most boring blog in the world.
Usually I want to update it more but I feel like I need to put pictures on and it just takes me too much time (or in other words I get too lazy) to download all of my pictures and post them. So today you get a pictureless post.
We will count this as an update post. Here are some things going on with us:
-My garden is growing! There is finally more produce than weeds. Quite exciting. I know you are all on the edge of your seat waiting to hear about the progress of my garden. However our grass and tree are dying since the weather is so stinkin' hot lately. A hopeless battle.
-We went up to Alaskan Inn in Ogden Canyon for our anniversary (highly recommended) with a stop at Sabrina's to use her bathroom since the drive up north is HORRID with all the construction they are doing.
-The next day the husband became ill (he loves when I post about him)
-I also found out my Grandma had a stroke and probably won't make it through the weekend. Not all together a bad thing but sad still the same. She is the only one of my Grandparents still alive.
-Went to MacCools for my birthday. It is an Irish Restaurant in The District. I can't say that Irish food is the most delicious food I have ever had in my life but the atmosphere is cool.
-Family functions have been plentiful this month
-I think that is it...exciting eh? I can't believe it is almost the 4th of July.

1 comments:

Sabrina said...

I think you should post about Aaron more if it bugs him. I like that.

I hope your stay at Alaskan Inn was successful if you know what I mean. Keep July 23rd open, hopefully there will be something in your inbox tomorrow.