
This is a 'guess what this picture is' post.
Any ideas????
Is it a drowned rat?
Is it a new fangled type of whip? (to use in the future when my children don't obey)
Nope...
That would be approximately 12 inches of my hair in a cut off form!!!! Yep I once again wacked it all off to do locks of love. It's a little shorter than I wanted (which is always the case) but it's done. I'm not posting a 'what I look like now' picture as that would just be plain scary.
Friday, October 10, 2008
12 inches
Posted by a&e drumm at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think you sho8ld save the hair, curl it, and use it for a wiggie when you come to Ireland with Clog America. I also think you should post an after picture because it's not scary, it's cute!
I would say you should post an after picture...but I think I'll see you in the next little while...there's no escaping it! I know...too bad for you. How long did it take you to grow your hair that long? I don't think I've ever seen your hair short...?? I bet it's cute!
I am glad you saved it!!! Aaron could probably use it on his head!
Can't wait to see the new Hair style. I bet it looks good! I agree about the fall, only good thing is the Jackets! That's about it.
Just post an after picture for pete's sake. Some of us live too far away to just pop in and see what your hair looks like. At least for me anyway post a picture okay!
wow that is amazing.
Post a Comment