
Fall is one of my least favorite times of year. Everyone has been blogging how they love it but I do not. Below is my top 5 reasons why:
1 - The Cold - 'Nuff said
2 - Haunted Houses...Those of you who have gone to a haunted house with me know this. Once I had two unnamed friends try and trick me into going to a haunted house and they felt my wrath when I figured out what they were trying to do. I don't really get why anyone would spend quite a bit of money to go and scare themselves...I don't like being scared, in fact I hate it so why would I subject myself to that? Call me a pansy...go ahead, I admit it.
3 - I can't wear flip flops anymore. My toes get too cold.
4 - Football season. I have already watched a ka-zillion hours of football this fall already (well ok I wouldn't really say I've watched it but I've been subjected to it while reading or such).
5 - There are not as many things to do. Really in fall/winter you are limited to watching a movie and eating unless you really like iceskating or the such.
There are probably more reasons I could list that I can't think of right now but most of them probably revolve around the fact this it is getting frikin' cold and I'm just not ready for that yet.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Down-Fall
Posted by a&e drumm at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
THIS is how you spent your evening instead of calling me back to hang out? Rude. Well, I'll say it again... I LOVE FALL!!!! Winter, not so much.
Post a Comment