CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another



So as most of the people who view this blog know (since there is only like 4 of you) we are having another chitlin in March. We found out on Monday that it is most likely a girl (the cord was in the way but they were pretty sure). I was kind of hoping for another boy so that it would be closer to kid #2 which is a boy, but no big deal really. There are advantages & disadvantages to both I guess....I'm really not looking forward to teenage years...
Today #1 taught #2 to say 'mine' which he automatically picked up on.
My morning was spent listening to a shouting match between a 3 & 1 year old saying 'MINE!'.
It was a rough morning needless to say.

1 comments:

team wilson said...

Congrats Erin! Three is fun. As my hubby says, "no more one on one defense, now you gotta play the zone". Ha! Congrats!!!