So I realize that I've been posting a lot about my kids lately and I generally get annoyed when people do this on their blogs but this one I had to share.
#1 got spanked by Dad for biting #2 the other day and I was not at home at the time.
When I got home this is how my conversation with her went:
#1 - Dad spanked my bum
Me - so I heard
#1 - will you kiss it better?
Me - No I don't want to kiss your bum
#1 - Yes you do...
Needless to say I did not do it.
Friday, March 4, 2011
Kiss my bum
Posted by a&e drumm at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love that she is so sassy. Bella is the same way. If she has her shoes on the wrong feet I'll tell her that they are and she'll say "No they're not." and keep on going. They must be related. :)
Post a Comment