CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Outnumbered

It's official. We are now outnumbered. This is how happy she is to be here:


No really she is a pretty good little baby :)



Thanks Bishop Images for the stellar pictures!!!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh I need to come out and see her. I'd say the first month she was around one of us had colds. We need to get out there while we are all still healthy. She is so cute.

The Bliss Family said...

She is beautiful! You have some pretty cute kids. I wish I could come hold her and squeeze her. Dang!

turning about said...

She is a cutie! Can't wait to see her in July.

The Bliss Family said...

So. . .I keep checking your blog for more pictures. . .and they are never there! That little one is like six months old now. . .get with it! ;)