Maybe you shouldn't leave ladders up in your house. Hee!
So what where you doing to have a ladder out? I still want to see the video. I love how she is smiling at the top of the ladder!
You go girl!!!
It is so good to hear that you have trouble on your hands and in your future. Boy do you have a lot to look forward to. Give Acelin a kiss and a hug from her aunt.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Maybe you shouldn't leave ladders up in your house. Hee!
So what where you doing to have a ladder out? I still want to see the video. I love how she is smiling at the top of the ladder!
You go girl!!!
It is so good to hear that you have trouble on your hands and in your future. Boy do you have a lot to look forward to. Give Acelin a kiss and a hug from her aunt.
Post a Comment