Does anyone know how to keep weeds out of a garden??? Sabrina??? Now I'm not just talking about the everyday norm weeds, I'm talking about out of control annoying little weeds. I'm glad I only have a small patch of garden because all I do is weed! My garden is growing more weeds than produce. If it keeps this up we just might sod in the garden patch next year because it is seriously out of control!!!! I'm so ashamed of it that I can't even post pictures. -Sighhhhh-
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Their is a book I think it is called the 4x4 garden. And it talks about how to make your garden less weeds and more vegis.
...I've never had a garden...but I will soon, so maybe if someone gives you good advice...you could pass it along! Good luck!
The only thing I do is just pull them. It sucks. Just be glad you don't have morning glory because that stuff will never go away and it's now in my grass and everywhere. If you pull all the weeds including the roots you can put Preen down and it's supposed to not cause more weeds to grow but I don't think it works that well.
The only other suggestion I could think of is having someone spray your lawn and when I've had this done they've done my garden too so that helped but I don't know if you can do that with veggies.
Post a Comment