So the stinker took her first steps yesterday. She would only take a couple and decide she was done collapsing down into a crawl again. However she is refusing to take any today in true stinkerpot fashion. She will stand and balance all day long but when it comes to moving her feet the resistance goes up.
Yesterday she also said her first real word (aside from mamamama or dadadada)
Any guess as to what it was?..............Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle.
We were sitting there trying to get her to walk and all of a sudden she started tickling her own foot jibbering tickle,tickle,tickle,tickle (say it 4 times really fast while sticking your tongue in and out and it might resemble what she sounded like). It was dang funny and cute. I also just realized her 1st birthday is on Friday the 13th. Hopefully that isn't a prediction of the year to come!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Milestones
Posted by a&e drumm at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm sitting here trying to figure out where she gets that stubbornness from.. hmm I just can't imagine! I loved this post, and I love that stinkerpots!
Friday the 13th, that's funny, you're totally doomed. You haven't seen true "stinkerpots" yet :)
Yay for Acelin! She's so darn cute!
Hurray for Acelin. See you on Monday! And happy birthday!
Post a Comment