CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Number 1, Number 1, Number 1,1,1

So it came & went. The big number one for the stink. We celebrated with both sides of the family so she got twice the cake and relished in both. This year has flown and people keep saying my kid is no longer a baby but I can't see her as anything but a baby still. Crazy. We took her to the doctor today and she is almost 20 pounds which is below average but then the doctor looked at her and said 'She definately isn't starving!' so we figure she is just averaging her own curve.
Here are some pics of her bday:




Here's some classic Stink pics:


Notice the drool?...Classic
Also we are starting to enter the temper tantrum phase. Boy is that fun so far.

And the Celtics just won the playoffs. You want to know why? Because they have clovers on their outfits (oh I've just been corrected, I should be referring to them as uniforms or jerseys...or maybe pansy outfits).

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I love the picture with her fist stuffed in her mouth, and I love the last one, drool and all. Can't believe she is 1 already. Time flies!

The Bliss Family said...

I still have her present sitting at my house! I keep forgetting to bring it...sorry. Sounds like she had a good birthday, with lots of yummy cake! She was so cute scraping the frosting off with one little finger, before she got down and dirty!