I'm a horrible blogger. I decided I like reading those blogs of friends and families but don't get too excited about blogging my own. I have tons of pics I need to post and that is what I have been waiting for the most before I blogged but haven't gotten around to getting them downloaded. Anyway I thought I would give an update of what has been going on with us the past month. Basically for me it has been filled with getting ready to go to girls camp, going to girls camp, and recovering from girls camp. For A it has been taking care of our stink and carting her around to babysitters while I was at girls camp and a quick trip to Oakland CA for a work training. That is July in a netshell and it went by quickly! We went and saw Get Smart over the weekend and it was quite entertaining. We just need to get out and see Batman now though I have mixed feelings about seeing it from stuff I have heard about it. I also need to read the next Stephanie Meyers book though I have heard it is not as good as the others. That's about it. Exciting I know!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Get reading that book.I'm half way through and it's so good. I will admit after the second section of the book I felt like everything was done so I didn't need to read anymore but it's good again. Get reading!
Thanks for the sweet memory you left on my blog... I had to wipe away a tear (HUGE eye roll). The memory that I have for you is our trip to pick up Tricia in Las Vegas. The possessed windshield wipers (LOL), almost running out of gas while looking for gas, the Ricky Martin - I mean Enrique Iglesias concert, and the overheating engine on the way home. Need I say more?
Post a Comment