CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

New Things To Do

I am always looking around for new things to do. We like to go out for walks in our neighborhood often and just get out of the house in general on the weekends so I was pretty excited when I found the following website link that somewhat introduces new things to do in Salt Lake. Last weekend we went to Granato's to sample an Italian Sandwich there and it was pretty tasty.
I found this store through the following site:


Then we headed over to the new HUGE Harmon's in Draper to check it out:

If you are ever in need of specialty cheeses or breads this is the place to go. They have an enormous section devoted to both those items. However much to A's dismay they did not have any Chilean bread.

Now I know this is not much of a normal activity (aside from going to the grocery store regularly) but I never said we were much of normal.
If you want to read about this new Harmons many amenities you can check out the article here.
It is pretty incredible as far as grocery stores go.

Then we topped it off with a visit to this place:

We of course like the rest of Salt Lake and Utah County have been there several times. It's kind of fun to walk around and check things out but I can say we are not really much into the IKEA style of things. I don't think they are really all that cheap like everyone says they are (with exceptions on a few things) so we rarely buy anything when we are there...which is probably a good thing.

I'm excited to go and try out a few new restaurants and other places to visit just by going onto a downtown website I found. I'm not much of a downtown person but some of the restaurants you can find in other parts of the county and sometimes it's fun to go down there.

One other place I have been wanting to go to for a while is here:

So I will put that on my list and see when I can finally get there.

The last site I will finally direct you to is totally off the subject but I LOVE the following site!

If you are in need of good recipies, tips on photography/photoshop or just like reading about life in rural ranchness (which has always been my dream way of growing up...weird I know. I always had visions of myself marrying a cowboy...or a baseball star...hmmmm or a sarcastic man) this is the site for you.

Soooo if anyone else has any good sites to check out with things to do or that they just love browsing let me know!!!

1 comments:

Sabrina said...

Love all those sites especially Your Heart Out and PW. Don't you love all the giveaways on PW. I want to win one some day so bad. You should try the Marlboro Sandwich. It is YUMMY!!!

We should have a PW party and everyone brings something from her site to eat.

Also I must be in better shape than I thought. I thought I wouldn't be able to move the next day but I wasn't sore at all. I was however very tired Saturday night. That hike was brutal.