So my garden produced. Here are the pictures of peas and beans. This is probably the last blog I will do on the garden as I'm sure you will all be happy about that (unless I post some on my potatoes, carrots, and corn that haven't fully come on yet). I'm glad I actually got something out of it aside from a pumpkin this year. However man has it been a lot of work with the weeding and picking. I can't wait until my kid grows up so I can torture her with making her do gardening work (like my parents did to us). Right now all she does is eat the dirt while I work. Extra nutrients for a child right?
Friday, August 8, 2008
Self Sufficiency
Posted by a&e drumm at 6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
mmmm... thanks for dinner from the garden the other night, and for the extra green beans to take home! I'm also glad that your garden produced more than a pumpkin :)
I love fresh peas...maybe I'll grow those in my garden next year! You must love peas and green beans cause I can't see Aaron eating them since he won't eat anything green that's a 'V' word.
Post a Comment