CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Ladder = trouble...

So Erin usually fills this blog with her witty banter and life experiences, but this one happened to me (Aaron). I was on the phone in the bedroom and Acelin was playing around on the floor. I looked up and she was climbing the ladder! She made it to the top rung and then made her way back to the floor. We got it on video, but I guess it is too big to upload onto the blog. Pretty amazing though. She has started to climb on everything. She also likes to climb up on the coffee table and bounce up and down. I think we are in trouble!!!

2 comments:

jenilynd said...

You forgot to mention she likes to climb the Kitchen table too.

Mandi Arrington said...

I should take her rock climbing to see if she likes it!!