So I was cruising through the television channels the other day and ran into XMEN III The Last Stand. When this movie originally came out I was super excited to see it (as any of my peeps know I am a huge X Men buff thanks to my neighbor growing up across the street Shane). However after viewing it I was HIGHLY disappointed. Soooo I decided to give it another chance to see if I would like it any better. Again, not so much. I hate how they portrayed Phoenix as almost possessed by the devil and how they killed everyone off, amongst many other things. Dumb, Dumb, Dumb...I cannot tell you how irritated I am all over again after making the mistake of watching it again. Oh I know many of you are thinking how odd I am, but I am sure you already knew that anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Honestly I fell asleep during it when we rented it, since we didn't see it in the theater. I was disappointed too!
It's not odd to watch a movie you didn't like over again. The first time I watched Lord of the Rings i was so very disappointed cause it was nothing like the book and I had just finished reading it. I watched it again later and could appreciate it for what it was instead of what i expected it to be.
Ryan
Post a Comment