I know everyone has been there & done this but here are some pics of our fall canyon & pumpkin patch adventure.
I tried to get a good picture with the kids but have you ever tried to get a good photo of a 2 year old & a baby at the same time? Here are some outtakes.


Here are some relatively decent ones

And here are my still shots which I consider considerably easier to take

As for the pumpkin patch, we didn't really need a pumpkin but I thought it would be a fun Halloweeny thing to do with the kids. These are high voltage action shots as once again comes the impossibility of getting a 2 year old to hold still



This is what this one thought about the pumpkin patch
For those of you who think my spouse is not just an absolute angel here is a picture to prove he just might be
Or maybe it's the baby...
I just like the rest of these pics so you get to share in my likiness


I'm not really a fall lover as it just means bleak weather to me but I do love the oranginess of it all.
Random thought: Lately my #1 has been waking up in the morning & the first things she says is 'I'm soooo happy - I'm soooo happy'. That makes me happy.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Posted by a&e drumm at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Phew! The picture that is supposed to show that Aaron is an absolute angel is blocked so I can keep my opinion of him for now. Hee!
For the "angel" picture, you can't tell very well but the light is halo-ing behind him.
great pictures!! I hear you on trying to get a good picture with both kids looking. I love your kiddos!! They are tooo cute
I love that picture of Acelin climbing all over Aaron's head! Haha!
First time I had to seconds to take a look. AWESOME pics, you have such cue kiddos!!!
Post a Comment