CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Remember when?

Does anyone remember when they were 2? I sure don't. I bet most of you don't. I was pondering this today and I came up with the only reason why this might be is because we were so horrible to our parents that we blocked it from our minds. At least I think that is the reason my number 1 child is going to go with when she's older...
I guess I will take a stinker now as long as she is good when she's older. Here's to crossing my fingers.

3 comments:

turning about said...

I will take my kids at two any old day now. At least then they didn't talk back to me.

jenilynd said...

soo true!! I guess I rather have a stinker now, and cross my fingers for a delightful teenager. I love love love the pictures of Cooper, especially the last one!

The Bliss Family said...

Her and Bella must be related.