CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Super Cooper (The Pooper)

I figured since there are a few people from out of state that don't get to see Cooper much I would post some newer pictures of him, so here they are:




5 comments:

Sabrina said...

So I can only see the 1st two photos because the rest are blocked at work but that first shot, his hair looks like Elvis. i think he should be a baby Elvis for Halloween. He sure is cute and looks so much like Acelyn (I think).

Brandi said...

Chalk another one up for the Elvis idea! I agree with Sabrina I can see so much of Acelin in him.

Mandi Arrington said...

Holy crao he is cute!

turning about said...

Cute pictures. I miss the little kiddos, oh and you to.

The Bliss Family said...

I miss holding that little guy. :(