It's amazing who you can find just surfing people's blogs and the people they have links on their page to. Just from reading a comment posted on Amanda's blog I was able to link through 3 other blogs and found my friend Missy that lived a couple doors down from me growing up that I haven't seen or talked to in probably 10 years. It's a crazy, crazy world!!!! Sooo if any of you have any long lost relatives or friends you want to find I recommend cruising blogs! There was a ton more people I wanted to link too but I have a limited attention span for cruising the net.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I WISH I had a limited attention span! I start reading blogs and linking through blogs and the next thing I know its been 2 hours! It's probably a good thing that blogs are blocked at my schools.
Erin I can't believe you found me. In the past month, I have been reunited with Jaemi, you, and Amanda Huntsman all through the blog. That is so amazing. Where do you live UTAH???? we just drove here yesterday and we will live in tooele. I am so excited to hear from you. My mom and I were just saying the other day what a fabulous neighborhood we grew up in. Tons of kids, lots of good moms. I have such fond memories of the hill easter egg hunt. I want to start my own neighborhood tradition, but it seems like a pc nightmare. I will add you to my blogroll so I can check on you.
Post a Comment