It really is crazy how much faster time flies the older you get. When I was little I remember it always taking forever to get through a year of school and I had so many more years to go until I was all done. Now I feel like school just started for all the kids yet here we are in May and all the college kids just graduated and the public schools just have one more month to go.
It seems like blogging is all about making lists so here are some other things that have flown by recently:
-Being married for 5 years (or maybe that feels like an eternity! j/k Aaron :)
-Being in our home for 3 1/2 years
-Having a kid almost a year ago (this one seems to have gone the fastest)
-Working at my current job for almost 5 years
-Aaron passing out on me 4 times because of his weak vaso vego reflex
Oh the list goes on and on of things that just keep passing me by. Before I know it I will be 50 (and probably partially insane by that time) and wondering where the past couple of decades went.
PostScript - Ever tried typing a blog while a chitlin keeps pulling your laptop screen down?
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Time Flies
Posted by a&e drumm at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Living with Aaron for that long WILL make one insane!! At least you are aware of it though! Oh, and good luck with the garden! I agree, tomatoes are nasty!!
You have been married for 5 years--Wow time has gone by fast! I can't believe that!
Good luck with gardening. I tried one myself for the first time in our life here in Cali. So far it looks pretty good. We will see if we get anything.
Here's another one for your list... You and I have been friends for 10 years. Hope you'll keep me around for 10 more :)
Post a Comment