So quite a while ago my friend Amanda dubbed my feet as 'Hobbit' feet and somehow it has stuck with everyone that has heard this. So as a tribute to Hobbit's around the world I give you this....
and this...
Now for those of you whom have never seen Lord of the Rings, here is what hobbit feet actually look like...
I personally see no resemblance. As for you, I will let you decide.
And just for fun Here is a picture of me practicing my aperture on Aaron's feet...
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Hobbits
Posted by a&e drumm at 5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
At least your feet aren't as hairy as the hobbits feet! Now that would be scary.
Don't hobbit's have big feet and your feet are tiny.
Also I'm very impressed you got a picture of Aaron. That is a task I've never been able to do.
Also sad news. I think this is your 5 year anniversary so I'll be taking your announcement photo down.
My feet look more like hobbit feet than yours do. Can we trade nicknames now?
Yes hobbit feet. Wonder what mine are???? something crazy right. Mine are a bit hairy. Remember the short stubbies.
Post a Comment