I don't know how women have kids and work full time! This week I have had to go down to work everyday because 1/2 of our agents and my manager went on their bonus trip to Greece & Turkey and some other places along the coast in Europe and so I've been somewhat holding down the fort. It has made it hard to get any extra stuff done (like housework, run errands, etc...etc...). I have been taking my kid with me on the days I don't normally work so that has been interesting also. I figured out that if I just keep snacks readily available then it's not so bad. Plus I have some awesome co workers that love to take her and play with her for a while so that helps also. It does make me grateful that my work was so willing to be flexible with my schedule when I had my kid. I really do have the best boss in the whole entire universe.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Last night I was thinking that there should be this great book for working parents because I honestly believe there are different issues for full time moms and I wish there had been something for me to read last night.
Yeah and we don't get anything done because you are so tired when you get home and your house just looks like a mess unless the cleaning lady has just been there.
Last night I was thinking that there should be this great book for working parents because I honestly believe there are different issues for full time moms and I wish there had been something for me to read last night.
Yeah and we don't get anything done because you are so tired when you get home and your house just looks like a mess unless the cleaning lady has just been there.
Post a Comment