Brandi asked me when I started this blog if I was just going to brag about my child like everyone else's blog. Basically the answer is yes!
Below are a few of the kids favorite things :
1 - Playing on the computer (we only let her play on an old one of course!). She managed to change the screen saver on it yesterday, the genius!
2 - Eating!!! Especially if it involves dumping things all over the ground & getting it all over her face.
3 - Taking naps with Dad.
4 - Watching Sesame Street. A little young I know but she is mesmerized by it whenever I turn it on.
5 - Playing with the tupperware and in general making a mess.

3 comments:
It's okay that you brag about your kid :) If she were mine I'd brag about her too. Thanks for coming over last night. It was fun.
She is getting cuter every day! Can't wait to play with her agian.
I'm so scared for when Logan is into everything. He is seriously so so close to crawling, it's scary. I know I say it all the time but she is so CUTE. I love the photo of her glued to Sesame Street.
Post a Comment