Sorry if you have been receiving a kajillion of emails from me about this blog...I am a little paranoid and so I set up a protection on my blog so not just everyone can get on it, so that is why you probably received another email about it.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey it is good to hear from you and see your cute pics of Acelin. I am glad that someone else in our family is doing the blogging thing cause it is a great way to stay in touch. Love ya!! Shar
Yay for blogging! I'm still trying to get Tara convinced on blogging, but she refuses. Anyway, Acelin is so dang cute. We need to get her and Bella together...maybe they can have a fair fight now that Bella can crawl around too!!
I want to play!! How do I get signed up? Love ya, Karen
Post a Comment