So as most everyone knows Aaron's family are all aspiring photographers...me somewhat included. So I thought I would share some of the test photo's I have taken just for fun in practicing my mad skills.
Goodness! I need to check your blog more often...I'm not even caught up! I love the pictures. You can never have too many photographers! I don't think your feet look like a hobbit's...and I like all of those cute pictures of Acelin getting into stuff. That picture of her napping with Aaron is so sweet...even better if you take Aaron out of the picture! ;) Oh, and good luck with the gardening! I'm jealous. My yard is too tiny for a garden.
3 comments:
The pictures look great. I especially like the one of Acelin of course
Goodness! I need to check your blog more often...I'm not even caught up! I love the pictures. You can never have too many photographers! I don't think your feet look like a hobbit's...and I like all of those cute pictures of Acelin getting into stuff. That picture of her napping with Aaron is so sweet...even better if you take Aaron out of the picture! ;) Oh, and good luck with the gardening! I'm jealous. My yard is too tiny for a garden.
Your pictures look really good. You can use my kids whenever you want to practice.
Post a Comment